Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thanks Mr. UPS Man!!

Noah wanted to show off his new PJs. Carter's makes them, it's a new line. This is the firefighter and I saw a sheriff (like Wild West Era) set, too. Super cute and tons of detail. Needless to say, he hasn't gotten dressed today.


Jonah's horribly jealous, but I don't think they came in his size.
And while we were eating lunch, Mr. UPS Man stopped by. It was Noah's space suit! (A day late and a few dollars too many...)
Jonah was directing the photo shoot (at the bottom.)
Mom! Watch this!

Noah, let me in here! I want to see, too!

OOPS! Did I knock you over? Sorry about that. But hold still so I can check out these zippers!

What's that over there?

Noah, don't leave yet, I wasn't done checking your suit out. I need to make sure it is safe for orbit!

Noah, the astronaut.
(The gloves are on backorder. They are supposed to ship tomorrow, here's hoping!)

Astronaut with the shield open.

And lastly, with the ball cap.
(This was all Jonah, I apologize. I would have just taken one.)
He's thrilled. I hate to make him take a nap, they are playing so nicely. Of course, I haven't seen the basement yet today, nicely might only be noise-wise...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I think that last picture of Noah (with the ball cap on) is just SO adorable! He looks so official!