Sunday, May 28, 2023

The Twos Aren't So Terrible

I generally don't like t-shirts.  T-shirts with writing are even worse.  However, I couldn't help picking this one up for a dollar at the mom2mom sale 
 last weekend. It fits him perfectly.

"The twos aren't terrible, I'm having a blast!"

As he insists on sitting on the island to eat lunch. 


Drags me where he wants me when I try to tell him one minute. 

Eats his 8th muffin.

Writes on his facae and then tries to tell me no he didn't. 
Disappears and when I find him, he's leaving the garage with a CapriSun informing me, "Mom, c'mon. Let's go drink this little juice in the backyard. "


Insists on wear this shirt, with those pants, then totally loses it when I try to take the shirt off to put a long sleeved one on before bed. Only to wake up in the morning and refuse to leave his room until this 3rd unmatching thing (long-sleeved) is added to his outfit and buttoned properly. 

And then, there's these sweet moments where he just wants to take a picture with his "Llama Llama red pajama."
We take it all in stride around here,  we know the threes are way worse than the twos- and the teenage years will beat them both! Gotta keep it in perspective!

No comments: