Thursday, May 25, 2023

Noah's Address

Noah called last night while I was driving to Adoration. I was glad I was running behind and wasn't to church yet!

It was a completely scripted call in which he stated,  "I have arrived safely.  I am under the excellent care of MSgt (somebody I didn't catch)  and TSgt Lindsey. My mailing address is
AB WILHELM,  NOAH M
323 TRS/FLIGHT 407
1520 TRUEMPER STREET UNIT 369563
JBSA LACKLAND,  TX 78236-6408
I will send a picture."
To which I replied, a picture of your address?
And he said yes and hung up. 

If you want to write to Noah, I'm sure he'd love the mail. Please be kind and don't put anything on the envelope other than the addresses. Don't send any brightly colored envelopes,  packages,  or really anything that will draw attention to him!

There's also an app you can use.  It's called sandboxx,  and you type the letter in there and then they send it to them along with stationary and a stamped return envelope so they can write back easily. It arrives next day, you can add a picture, but the downside is it costs $4.50. If you choose to use this option, let me know first so I can send a link for a free letter (your second letter).

No comments: