Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Remember When...

At 2200, after watching The Passion and Death of Jesus play with Jonathon Roumey that is on Formed-
Mom.  Remember when you used to carry me upstairs when I was too tired to walk?

I wish he was so that little.  It wasn't happening, I made him walk.  

Remember when he used to say he never go back in the Army, he'd rather starve to death? (Okay,  I can't remember his exact words. But if it wasn't these words, they were close.) It took getting that pink ID card when I went back in to make him realize his pride WAS stronger than his hate of the Army. 
I'm kidding. But I'm glad he did it because I know he'd have always regretted not retiring. He had 9 years Active Duty, it's silly to throw that away. 

He's now raised his hand for the last time. This time he's Indefinite. #6YearsAndCounting


Remember when Noah grew his hair long enough to start curling?



He said it makes him look 15. I disagree,  he looks much more grown up. 


Big day tomorrow, stay tuned...



And because what's a day without a Judah sighting...

He got up and the Roomba had gotten stuck. He was terrified into he convinced Micah to make it go home.  

Somehow,  that's 2 days in a row i did not take a picture of Judah.

Lucky for me,  he and Elijah took their own-

Either he was over the picture taking, or he knows his mama loves his feet. 

No comments: