Thursday, April 27, 2023


I was hanging curtain rods and my tape measure disappeared.  After looking everywhere, I finally asked Judah if he'd seen it.  

"OH! Yeah, I hung it up over there!"

Such a helper. 

I've heard that if you don't have "flower food," you can add sprite to the water.  I guess that's fairly good advice because this rose that Elijah put in an unrinsed can is still alive from Easter- and the other 23 with the flower food are all dead. 

This precious child is growing way too fast. 

The birds have been relentless in building nests around here. Bryan apparently didn't make this one disappear soon enough and now it has eggs. So now we can't use the porch until they hatch and fly away. Good science lessons,  I suppose. 

Pretty sky last night made me miss that Colorado sky. I was in awe daily out there, but at least we sometimes get a bone over here. 

No comments: