Sunday, January 1, 2017

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

So you'll notice, it's been a while. Without a nursing infant, I rarely sit and have time to fill. Therefore, blogging tends to fall to the side. And for some reason, my ability to post from my phone disappeared for a long time. It appears that's no longer the case, so I'll try this again.







  I'd love to catch you up, but that'll take a little while. So we'll start with an apology that it's been a crazy busy year and I never got Christmas cards out. I thought I would- just a little late and we got a stomach bug last week. I officially admit defeat and will post a year in review like I normally include shortly. For now, I'll say we're all healthy and life is good. I'll leave you with some family photo attempts from last eek at Belle Isle.

 I thought the pictures would post at the bottom, but they're randomly in the middle. And when I try to move things, they disappear. I'll work on the presentation!








No comments: