Friday, May 16, 2014

Life...as we know it.

Played life tonight as a family. Bryan: Selah, do you want to go the career path or the college path?

Selah: ummm, I just want to go to the get married and have babies spot.

Me: well first you either have to get a job or go to school.

Selah: (looks at the two paths) fine. I'll get a job. (It's shorter.)

2 turns later she stops to get married.

Selah: yes!!! I'm getting married!!! Now I can have babies!!! (Spins and everyone had to give her 50k as a wedding gift-it's way updated from our childhood) (screeching) PURPLE MONEY! 3 PEOPLE MONIES?!?

Noah: you want more purple money? I'll give you this purple (50k) for those three yellows(100k each).

Me: absolutely not.

Selah: yes! It's okay, mom.

Bryan: Noah, you were just trying To scam a 5 year old!

Noah shrugs. She wanted purple money!

Selah counts how many spots until she can have a baby. She then proceeds to try to turn the spinner to the right number for the baby spot rather than spin.

Bryan: you have you actually spin, Selah.

Selah: ugh. I just want a baby!

She did this the whole game, even tried To go backwards for more babies. We was laughing so hard I was crying. I wish I'd recorded it. She may be the most difficult child we have, but she is also the most entertaining!

No comments: