Monday, January 9, 2012

Kids.

I swear. They are so manipulative! We are supposed to be starting our first full scheduled day back since going on a light school schedule the week before Thanksgiving. But it's been a bit of a rough morning, Micah got apple stuck in his esophagus which caused 45 minutes of sheer screaming followed by a couple hours of clinging. Breakfast was very late as a result and once he finally ran off to play, I couldn't help it- I took a 10 minute nap. (I'm already anxious for August because I truly cannot stand being so exhausted.) I fell asleep to them racing around on their plasma cars and woke to this. How can I make them do schoolwork when the four of them are building nicely together??
Well, I can't. I'm going to do the breakfast dishes and try to get the very neglected classroom together and we'll just start after lunch. Sometimes we just have to take advantage of God'd blessings when we can!
(And I finally got my camera on my phone back to color! Now I just need it to focus again and the flash to work. Babysteps.)


No comments: