Sunday, January 17, 2010

Life, part 2...

So apparently it wasn't enough to break the new computer.  No, life wasn't "rough" enough with only my phone for internet once again. I had to find a way to make it "rougher" and somehow break my phone, too.  So now, I have no internet.  Like at all.  Well, a little because Bryan has a Blackberry and a laptop for work, but since he has those at work all day and at class 2 nights a week and, well, the rest of the time things are too crazy for me to use the internet, not much. 
I have no idea what happened.  I didn't do it this time (I don't think.)  It was working fine before lunch and after, not working fine.  The key pad won't work.  And insurance on it was $6 a month, so I opted out.  Of course.  And a new Blackberry would cost me about $400.  NOT going to happen.  So for now I am using Bryan's old cell phone, you can find the number in my facebook profile, or you can email me and I'll get back to you ASAP.  (I'm not posting my cell phone number for all to see on the internet!)  But I think that Bryan's phone is eligible for an upgrade in March or so...so maybe then I'll upgrade his line.  Except that I was going to cancel his line.  SO...for now, you will not be hearing much from me.  Sucks, I know. HAHA.  I do believe that we are going to replace the screen on the new laptop though, so maybe it won't be that long.  Acer ONLY wants $200 for a new screen (plus applicable sales tax) never mind we had the computer 8 days.  AHHHHH!  Decisions.  If only I had a money tree...or maybe a paying job...

1 comment:

September said...

So not fun!
I bought my iphone refurbished for about 1/3 the price of a new one. I'm sure they sell refurbished blackberries too. Just a thought.