Monday, January 18, 2010

I LOVE VERIZON!

I know that someone out there undoubtedly hates Verizon.  But I LOVE them.  We have been with them since we first got to WA in January of 2002 and I have NO complaints.  None.  Well, except that they are more expensive than some of the other companies- or maybe all of them.  But they have unbeatable coverage and outstanding customer service.  Worth the extra money! 
Turns out the problem with my phone is the keypad...and it's still under warranty!!! (Even though I don't have insurance.)  What a relief.  They are sending a new one (of COURSE it isn't in stock at the stores) and it will be here Wednesday.  I am so relieved it isn't funny.  Bryan and I have gone through 17 different options, trying to decide what is best for us without being ridiculously expensive.  But this is best of all- cost nothing.  And they MIGHT be able to transfer all of my data, they don't know for sure but the lady said she thinks it'll be possible.  (Hopefully they won't charge for that since this isn't my fault, but we will see.  I have all my phone numbers in that phone and they have no way to back them up with the Blackberries.  Stupid in my opinion.)
But I will be back to my old number sometime on Wednesday, I'll let you know when.
Now I am off to see if Acer is working today and pay them a million dollars for a working computer...

No comments: