Sunday, January 28, 2024

Kids These Days

Take your kids to Puerto Rico in January to escape the Michigan winter for a week and then ask them what's the best part so far...

Pop-Tarts
Biscuit (the wild dog)
Well the waterfalls were okay
The ocean is deep! 

Y'all better not be serious. 

Driving around the island for hours! (So they can be on their tablets.)

Never again. 

Just kidding,  Mom!

Swimming in the ocean
Boogie boarding
Spanish Mass
Swimming in the waterfalls
Swinging on the vines 
Snorkeling
SANDCASTLES!

I've been struggling trying to post photos and finally get some to upload...and they're mostly sideways. Not sure why, as they aren't when I choose them! I don't think I can fix them on my phone, perhaps once we are home. 

This is a series of photos of our hike up though "the jungle" from Survival Beach. It's a lot easier going down! 

(Jude rides on my back, he would have a hard time.)


Would not recommend tonight's choice of Puerto Rican dessert. Perhaps if we had some sugar and cream and ice cream to go with...

No comments: