Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dear Mother Nature,

It's March 25. That's spring, by all accounts. And today, it was 27° for a high, and the low tonight is focasted to be 7°. If that wasn't bad enough, it snowed today, and yesterday. It'll be April in less than a week. PLEASE send us some warmer weather. I'm not to picky, not asking for anything crazy like 70s and sunny (though I wouldn't refuse it if that's what you sent.) Upper 4Os, maybe some low 50s, the occasional glimpse of the sun...that's all I'm looking for. We all just need to get out of the house. I'd be ever so grateful...

(Though it wasn't bad when I took a picture, we had flurries off and on all day and it was downright blizzardy a few times. The kids were so excited thinking we'd get a foot of snow. Unfortunately for them, we really just got a dusting.)

~Sarah

No comments: