Sunday, February 24, 2013

Over it.

I am so over winter. And if you haven't heard, we've been MIA from Michigan for the last 7 weeks. We spent 2 weeks in GA with Bryan before he left, as he had training. And then we took the long way home....via California. It's only slightly longer, at 6750 miles...versus 850. I'll try to post more about that soon. But back to my point, we haven't exactly been here, but I'm ready to leave. I just spent 30 minutes finding snow stuff for the little two. While Elijah screamed. And I should have been making dinner. If Bryan ever deploys again, I do hope it isn't during the winter. If it is...he better rent us a house somewhere warm. Between shoveling, snow blowing, running errands, and kids wanting to play in the snow...I just want to cry. Hope they have fun, at least.

No comments: