Monday, January 5, 2009

Stuff

These are my glasses that Bryan was kind enough to fix. After 3 tries with super glue and a try with Welder, Bryan decided to bring out the big guns, namely the culinary torch. Because I refused to buy a new pair (I only wear them in the morning and at night, didn't want to waste the money) Bryan made it his personal mission to fix them. Wasn't that sweet?
They're fixed now, just a bit crooked. They serve their purpose of getting to Selah's room in the dark!
Here's the all too chipper girl who was up 5 times last night. She looks better than I, I assure you!

Sitting in my new highchair eating my new bug.
(Loves the bug. The highchair, not so much.)


WHAT? You haven't tried firefly wings? You are really missing out. They are excellent!

Apparently the words "Noah, do not play in the laundry basket it is not a toy!" do not mean the same thing to Noah as they do to me.
You will never believe what he is doing...
DRIVING THE ZAMBONI!
(He dressed himself again. shirt is Backwards, and brown and black? UGH!)
Selah had her 4 month check up today. She has evened out proportionately. She is now 25th percentile for head, length, and weight. Doctor was happy with everything, said she is just petite. And although she is getting over her 4th cold, it is a relief to not have anything major to worry about!

4 comments:

Love of lilacs said...

That's one fancy highchair, I have the peg-perego and I thought that was fancy. ;)

She's getting cuter and cuter everyday!

The Wilhelms said...

It;s not fancy- just Graco. Though it folds REALLY thin! Course I really have no reason to fold it, as then I have to unfold it to use it :) It was way cheaper than the wooden Graco one, which is what we wanted, but $40 is a lot. Plus this one matches the playpen- not that there is a reason to ever have them near each other...

Strawser 6 said...

yeah, i dont get that...they make all this matching stuff, and none of it even goes in the same room. For Caden i had the highcair, playpen, and carseat that all matches. ha!
What is it about laundry baskets? my kids love them too. The other day they became sleds to use going down the stairs. (The boys were mad that it didnt snow)
and Selah is SOOOOO cute! adorable!

The Wilhelms said...

I have given up on the laundry baskets. I tried putting them away, but they just get them back out. Jonha always loved them when he was little, too. (Still does if Noah gets them out!)

Noah tried the "down the stairs in a basket thing" and i about had a heart attack. Not only are the stairs steep, they end at the glass french doors! And the floor is laminate and scratches easily (eek! gotta get some repair stuff before we move!) SO I have done my best to keep him out of the basket on the stairs and the couch (his other favorite and all i see is a split head or broken neck!)

As for the snow, Jamie, perfect excuse to pack it up and make a visit! (I saw tickets for 89 from DC!) :)