Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Prayer Requests/ mini update

This time I'm not just asking for prayers.  I'm asking for YOUR intentions. Please contact me with any specific prayer requests, which can be left unsaid/private! I'm working through a program with 90 days that need specific intentions. 

As always, my biggest prayer requests are for Judah. It looks like my last couple of posts didn't publish. We've been on a Rollercoaster lately, good days and bad. Christmas Eve was spent in the ER, another UTI. We had 5 good nights once the meds kicked in for that, and then back into decline. 

Of course, in the middle of all of that we started trialing both egg and wheat. So we've removed those and are just waiting to see if things improve. His doctor did put him back on prophylactic antibiotics for another 3 months, his to try to avoid any more setbacks.  

We could really use prayers for wisdom in discerning what, if anything, needs done. Not only did this mama need some sleep,  so does this little guy! Even more so! 

I'll leave you with a picture from his birthday (2!!!!!! And hopefully I'll get that is own post soon.) 

He was having a blast putting chocolate chips from him cake into his trash can. Until he tasted them.  Then, they all went into his mouth.


No comments: