Thursday, November 17, 2022

Stent Removal Day

Stent removal day! Should be quick and easy, but prayers are always appreciated! 
For some reason, when I combine pictures and words, the pictures all do this...


I'll leave you with a couple recent quotes and separate post with pics of what he thinks about wearing a Michigan sticker. 

Last night-
Mom- Judah, we have to go to Michigan, tomorrow.
Judah-no. Ohio state. Let's go bucks! 

At dinner, we were having chicken-
Judah- CHICKEN,CHICKEN,CHICKEN,CHICKEN!!
Dad- I take it you would like more chicken!
Judah- No. I want Ham.

Driving to hospital, 
Judah- mommy! I want out! 
Mom- we are almost there, buddy!
Judah- we going to hospital?
Mom- yes. We are going to see Dr Park! 
Judah- I want to go to the doctor park! (Never thought about how that would process to a park-loving kid!)




No comments: