Monday, May 16, 2022

Another Round of Catching Up

 I know I've been neglectful. It's a laundry list of reasons...feeling overwhelmed probably tops the list.

 But I also broke my phone screen in March and I still haven't fixed it. (Because I can't find anyone to fix it despite having a warranty and having paid the deductible already. But that is another issue.) The real issue is that it only sometimes works and then it goes crazy and randomly opens and closes things, writes random letters, oh and deletes blog posts that I've spent over an hour on. Which of course, just makes me quit. 

So then, I tried uploading photos via my phone and then typing on the computer. But the photos came up as computer language and I couldn't see them of figure how to write in between them. 

Oh and then my memory card  and phone memory both became full and now I can't do anything. Not even take a video of Judah learning to walk!

So I woke up this morning and said, ENOUGH! We will fix this all today. Along with the laundry and dishes and overall disorder around here. (No, I haven't had any drugs. And yes, I am likely way over- optimistic.)

I came to the computer and uploaded photos from my camera. And then.....MORE COMPUTER LANGUAGE! I thought it was a transfer issue between the app and the computer and I was wrong. 

I asked Noah to come look at it. He clicked one button and VIOLA! It was a setting that needed changed and now I can see the pictures and write. 

And maybe, just maybe, kinda catch up some. But at least I should be able to move forward....

22,409 items are being transferred off of my phone. Most will never see the light of day, but we can hope I'll get a chance to share the good ones...

No comments: