Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Behind once again!

My phone is messed up after an update and I can't type on it, so that is why you haven't been seeing anything on here lately! I need to work on getting that fixed...but until then, here's a couple recent pictures from this weekend.
Selah and Micah enjoying some Diego this morning. Not sure if the snuggling started out as sch or was originally a fight over the Wii remote that turned into snuggling due to a distraction.



The kids checking out a puppy. Selah's scared, of course.

Micah. looking thin...don't worry, it's just the way he's standing!


Playing games on the iPod. Kids these days.




Micah looking like a little guy. Sometimes you catch a rare reminder that he's still only one!!

Best buddies. Selah's sad and Micah's trying to cheer her up. I hope they stay close as they get older, they are unbelieveably adorable together!


 Trouble times two. They stole Uncle Jonah's Gatorade and took off in search of a "safe" place to drink it.

 Hard to tell but she got her foot stuck here. She wasn't happy but it was pretty funny.

Micah. Walking the line. Not sure if this should be reassuring of adolescence or frightening.

What's this?

 Do you think it's poisonous?

 Well, I'm not dead yet. So probably not. Should I eat it?

No. Selah, I think that would be a bad idea.
But maybe an interesting experiement.

Well, I ate it. Let's see what happens.

Showing off that belly.

Sneaking a goal in the back way.

Waiting for his team to get into position for the indirect kick.

Hmmm.  Wonder what's in there...

I don't want to sit here anymore! I'm going over there!

Eat? Nope. I didn't eat anything.
 What do you mean am I lying? I'm FAR too cute to lie!

 Never any fear.

 See what I mean?!?

Hanging out with Aunt Allison, who came up to visit me!

Too busy sneaking hot dog buns to make it to the bathroom. Oops.

A Mario Brothers tournament with Uncle Jonah.

Noah scored a goal. Not sure if he's surprised or just modest.

No comments: