Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Poor Micah (and Mommy?)

Micah seems to have eaten something he shouldn't have and has been a miserable mess the last two days. He woke up from his nap this afternoon and won't let not be touching him. Worse, even snuggled up on me he just keeps whining. I guess our house is going back to being completely gluten and dairy free so we have less instances of this. I'm trying to cherish this time with him...it's just a bit hard since I have so much to get done-always!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

poor little guy! It looks like whatever he ate is actually all over his shirt! I say 'poor mommy' just for the laundry factor on that one!