Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A month!

Wow, I can't believe it's been a month since I posted! Not even from my phone!  Sorry about that- we are all still alive and well!  Where have we been?  Well, we took a trip to Florida for our 10th anniversary this year.  So I blame most of it on that.  There was a lot of prep work to take a plane with 4 little kids.  And a lot of recovery, too.  Trying to get things back to normal.  I thought that I would get pictures posted while I was down there, but I don't know why I  think that on vacation I will just be sitting around twidling my thumbs.  I have 4 kids here or there and they still need a lot of things.  So I appologize, I will try to get them up soon.  And update you on the kids.  Noah's 5 now, Selah's 2, Micah's 9 months and Jonah will be 9 in...16 days! That's part of the busyness, too.  Lots of cakes to make. Lots of kids to chase.  Micah's totally mobile which is...wow.  Another person to chase around it JUST what I needed!

A few pics from Florida...

This would be my favorite had Bryan not blinked.




There are a few more on facebook, you can see them HERE.  (You don't have to have an account to follow the link.)  Hopefully I will post more soon!

2 comments:

growmyown said...

Love the pictures. Not loving the new layout. Very dark for old eyes. How can someone so lithesome have four children?

The Wilhelms said...

Sorry about the layout- I will fix it! Thanks for letting me know, I am oblivious :) As for being lithesome...I am lithesome BECAUSE I have 4 children. (Actually I have just been running like crazy trying to get rid of the weight.)