Friday, July 16, 2010

Park

We took the kids to the park this evening and I managed to grab a couple of pictures.  (Part of the reason for the lack of pictures lately is that my camera is broken and the flash isn't working.  SO, any indoor picutures come out terrible.  And the other reason is, again, a lack of time.  Sorry, I'm working on it.)

Ahoy, Matey!


Looks like this could be bad...

But by some miracle she actually listened and sat down!

Curious
Sweet

Showing off the big brother skills.

He even caught her at the bottom when Mommy and Micah got trapped at the top!


Not sure he enjoyed the grass all that much.

And is he enjoying her touching his head or is he trying to get away...?

I think Micah is thinking about attacking the bow.
(Which is one of many that my awesome Sister-In-Law, Keri, has made for Selah!)

Looks like there's room on the bench for a couple more...

When there's this many kids, looking at the camera is the only requirement.  Smiles are optional.

Noah

I don't think Selah gets the danger of standing there while "waiting her turn."

I can't remember if I posted about the World Cup yet, but Jonah is now OBSESSED with soccer.  All he does is play soccer.  And it's actually shocking that he is wearing a Buckeyes' football jersey instead of one of his soccer jerseys. 
True colors

Gotta one-up the little brother!

Taking a break.
Couldn't you just scoop her up and squeeze her?
Guess she didn't like that idea!

(She actually kept telling me to take more pictures, I have at least 10 just like this. And when I finally stopped and made her get in the van to leave she threw quite a fit.  Just kept yelling "more pictures!"  Scary.)

No comments: