Saturday, April 3, 2010

Best we've got

I never seem to get a picture of all 4-in fact I think that this is the first since Micah's Christening. (And I do hope to eventually post those pictures!)
On a side note, we went and got the kids a few needed things from Kohl's last night. First thing they did this morning was put their stuff on. Poor Noah just got sandals (and they're too small) but Jonah and Selah got some warmer weather clothes and Selah flipped out when Bryan tried to take them off to put a onsies on her. Full-fledged fit. She's got some girl tendencies after all. Sadly, we are still having issues finding shoes that fit on her feet and whenever we try some one she wants to keep them, even when they don't fit. (Insuing in another fit.) And Jonah's favorite thing is his new running shoes-he's been begging for weeks for some so that he can run with me. I love his enthusiasm and am thinking about putting him in a kids' race this summer.

No comments: