Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Email

As most of you know, our email was hacked back in the fall.  And it turns out, it's still messed up.  Any email that started with me and was replied to, I didn't get.  For the last 6 months.  This has caused some frustration for us, as we thought no one was ever responding to our emails!  And people probably have thought we were blowing them off, too.  Now I admit, I am pretty bad about getting back to people these days, but I'm trying.  (I owe a lot of emails, messages on facebook, and, most importantly, thank you cards!  I'm working on it, I promise!!)

So...long story short, I apologize if you never heard back from us, we never got your email.  And so, we have a new email address...same name at gmail.com. I no longer store contacts in there, just in my phone in case we were to be hacked again, so you should be safe in the future.  And I still check the hotmail account.  But I really do apologize for any frustrations we may have caused you...and never hesitate to call if you don't hear back!

No comments: