Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mmmm, sour cream

So, most parents know that quiet is not a welcomed sound unless your children are not home or are asleep. And it's no different here.
Here's what I found under the table after the quiet yesterday...

Wow.
This stuff is GREAT!

You don't think it's bad since I got it out of the trash do you?
(Thankfully, we had finished it at lunch so it had only been in there a couple of hours and wasn't all moldy or anything!)


NOAH! Did you tell on me?
Well, I was going to share, but I'm not now.


Maybe if I hide inside Mom won't notice me...


Oh! I forgot some down here!


Mmmm! I think this'd be a great snack every day!


It is a little messy, but you can hardly tell since my shirt is white!


You know, it is a little sour...I wonder if Mom will let me add sugar next time...

2 comments:

Love of lilacs said...

Omgosh!!! So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Looking at your website is keeping me awake and laughing! All I keep thinking about with the sour cream is "only a dollup" not quite the same as Smith's though!